Now That's Tasty!

Friday 13 December 2013

In The Weeds: A Web Series About Foraging for Local Food

I have some truly fantastic friends who do truly fantastic things. Sometimes, when I'm lucky enough, I get to join my fantastic friends and help out with their fantastic endeavours.

While I wasn't an integral part of these In The Weeds episodes (my time to shine will come in the later ones) it gives me great pleasure to introduce this web series to the NTT community. It's a concept that touches all aspects of epicurean intrigue – foraging for local food, cooking off-the-cuff, and using fresh seasonal ingredients to create magnificent meals.

Put on your eating eyes and indulge in these three tantalizing first episodes of In The Weeds, conceptualized and produced by my fantastic friend, Abigail Ainsworth of Butternut Productions...





No comments:

Post a Comment