Now That's Tasty!

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Yum?

To begin a list of subpar food ideas...Omurice

It's not that it's so bad, but it's just really not so great either. Whoever decided that stuffing an omelet with mediocre fried rice and placing it in a pool of poorly flavored barbeque sauce/gravy, then drizzling it with some sort of aioli type substance was a great idea isn't winning any awards with me.

The initial intrigue is nearly tempting; I like fried rice, I like omelet's...bibidy-'bop'idy-eww. I may try this one again to see if it wasn't just the venue, or my raging hangover rejecting any 'breakfast' (if I can call it that), which didn't include heaps of fried sausages and bacon. I'm not, however, anticipating a full fledged reversal in opinion.

A veritable assault on my expectations. The presentation grossly overshadowed the taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment