Now That's Tasty!

Monday 14 March 2011

In Transit

Originally composed: March 4, 2011 (11:11am @ Chicago, O'Hare International Airport)

As Seoul begins to go to sleep I'm waking up to a whole new life. While mine has always been about living through experience, this experience is destined to be far beyond any that I've had. Barriers of language, culture, instinct and intuition will open doors to greater understanding, appreciation and adventure.

Avenues of all kinds will be perused and patrolled; alleyways will be scoured; cul-de-sac's conquered. Supertrains, subways, busses and boats, taxi cabs and tuk tuk's; carry me towards where I know, not, where I am going.

That land of Korea is as foreign to me as one could ever be, and I intend to make it my home. For the next year of my life, home will be far away from the heart...at least for the start. But, my heart is in it. My heart, my mind, my body, my energy and ambition are all on my side.

The future favors those who fuel the fire. And this spark is just starting to catch some flame.


No comments:

Post a Comment