Now That's Tasty!

Saturday 26 April 2014

Trio Ristorante - REVIEW

Trio Ristorante may not be one of those much talked about downtown Toronto restaurants, but Midtowners in the know have been singing its praises for years. The romantically lit two-story restaurant on Yonge Street has been serving up a tantalizing mix of traditional Italiano for nearly 8 years.



Owner Eduardo Beccati hails from Calabria in Southern Italy and describes his fourth restaurant as a family oriented place for great pizza and handmade pasta. The mix of tables reflects his statement, though don’t cross Trio off your date night list.

The sweet aroma of roasted garlic from their wood oven-baked bread is the first thing to hit my nose when I walk in. It’s a perfect compliment to the windowed wine cellar, the flickering candlelight and the Italian love songs. It makes me feel like I’m back in the “old country”.

READ more about my gut-busting Italian feast at Trio Ristorante in my full article at View the Vibe


No comments:

Post a Comment